KittingThis is a system used for distributing components to manufacture
Quality and accuracy in production lines
- This involves packing several of the components or pieces necessary to assemble a product together in a single unit or kit, which is sent to the exact point required.
- Kitting with pick-to-light devices minimises the time spent by operators in selecting the pieces and ensures both quality and accuracy, avoiding downtime in the production line.
- It is used mainly in the components warehouse, as well as in the small storage areas located close to the assembly line (known as supermarkets).
- The request for components generated by the ERP/MRP is swiftly collected by a team of operators with the help of Pick to Light devices.
- Our systems help to improve quality and cut delivery times.
- They reduce tension in the components supply chain and allow successful adaptation to personalised production and delivery deadlines.
- Flexibility and ease-of-use are key in our technology.