Warehouse Management Systems (WMS)Kaiho WMS Coordinates Movement of Merchandise and Information Throughout Your Distribution Processes
Our KAIHO WMS Technology helps collect and trade information that provides warehouse managers and administrators with actionable information that can verify operational procedures and expedite decisions !
Kaihosys is asia’s leading customized software solution for supply chain solutions provider with warehouses. We aim to provide all our customers with the ultimate logistics solutions designed and operated to solve their logistics problems. We have achieved this through the application of market leading edge innovative business models, information technology, integrated process management and high service quality levels.
Our warehouse solutions are customized to suit our customers’ changing needs. This leads us to develop our unique IT solutions which include the following integrated systems:
- Warehouse Management System (WMS) with capabilities like Receiving, Issuing by FIFO or Expiry Date basis, Replenishment, Relocation.
- Data Logistics System (DLS) with internet access for key customers and customers’ customers. This is a secured B2B website which handles Order Processing, Manage Inventory by Category, manage Product Aging.
- Order Processing System (OPS) to receive data from customers’ accounts systems and print invoices and delivery order remotely at any location
- Biometric tracking of personal attendance in relation to operational tasks
- System interface between our WMS and customers ERP system and accounting systems (e.g. SAP, Autocount & others – WMS)
We specialize in warehouse, inventory management and transportation for companies in the Furniture (Home, Office, Kitchen & Outdoors), Document Storage, Marketing Premiums, Information Technology, Telecommunications, Semi-Conductors, Financial Institutions, Oil & Gas, Retail, Fashion & Lifestyle industries.
Request For a FREE Quotation
Key Performances Indicators (KPI)
We measure Key Performance Indicators (KPI) to ensure that we meet our customers’ expectations. There are 2 different sets of KPI that we measure:
- In-Process KPI to ensure that we prevent any in process issues from affecting the final service quality delivery. This could include receiving packing lists at least 2 days in advance of an incoming shipment, processing web orders within one hour of receipt and zero picking errors.
End Process KPI to ensure that we achieve the final outcome of our customers’ expectations. This could include stock accuracy, order fulfilment within agreed timelines.
It is important to note that customers are our business partners as well. Therefore these KPIs apply to them as well when their processes intersect with Kaihosys processes. Some examples include sending delivery orders by an agreed daily timeline, providing Packing List information in advance of an incoming shipment, etc. The supply chain is as strong as the weakest link in the entire supply chain and usually the weakness occurs at the intersection between companies’ processes. It is in the interest of business partners to work closely to achieve high performance supply chains while keeping unnecessary expenses (e.g. overtime, rework) to a minimal level.
In line with Kaihosys thinking on zero defect or solution concept, we design 100% quality check on key processes using our customized software as much as possible. When our software detects an imminent failure, it sends alert notices to key management staff for immediate action to be taken.
- Reduce lead times and free up working capitals by accelerating flow of merchandise
- Maximize accuracy and productivity activities in real time
- Increase operating efficiency and improve receiving, internal movement, and shipping
- Improve labor productivity thus optimize rack / bin / silo space and equipment utilization
- Improve partner relationships